Top 10 defenders in the world for 2022/23
The new season of the Champions League is in full swing, and the football world is buzzing with the new competitions. The new season promises to be very interesting and exciting, and we will see the best football players from all over the world in the fight for the title.
The Champions League starts this year, and it is now much easier to follow its results. The tournament is divided into two groups, and each group has a certain number of teams. The top 4 teams of each group will qualify for the playoffs, where the winner of each match will receive a ticket to the next round.
The first round of the playoffs will be held on May 12th, and you can follow the results of the matches on the website of sports statistics.
In the second round, the teams will play against each other in a best of 5 series, and then they will play again in a match for the right to enter the next stage of the tournament.
This season, the Champions Cup is also very interesting. The competition is held in the Europa League, and this time the teams are divided into 4 groups. The teams in the first two groups will play each other, and if the teams from the same group finish in the same position, they will be divided into the next groups.
Each group will have a certain minimum number of matches, and after that the teams have to play each others in the next matches. The winner of the Europa Cup will be able to enter in the Champions league.
You can follow all the results on the site of sports results. Here, you can find the schedule of the games, as well as the results.
Who will be the main favorites of the new season?
The main favorites for the new Champions League season are:
1. Liverpool. The team of Jurgen Klopp has a good squad, which is very balanced. The main star of the team is Mohamed Salah, who is considered to be one of the best players in the history of the game.
2. Manchester City. The club of Josep Guardiola has a strong lineup, which can be called very stable. The squad of the Spaniard is very strong, and they have a good chance to win the Champions title. The players of the club are very motivated, and many of them are ready to sacrifice their lives for the team.
3. Real Madrid. The Royal Club has a very good lineup, and their main star is Gareth Bale. The Welshman is considered by many to be the best player of the current season, and he is the main reason for the success of the Real Madrid team. The Madrid team has a high level of motivation, and is ready to fight for every point.
4. Juventus. The Bianco-Neri have a very balanced lineup, where many of the players are able to contribute to the team’s success. The most important player of this team is Cristiano Ronaldo, who has already scored a lot of goals for the club.
5. Napoli. The Italian team has the best lineup in the Serie A, and its main star in the team are the players of Mauro Icardi and Giorgio Chiellini. The two players have already scored many goals for their team, and are able not only to score goals, but also to distribute them.
6. Roma. The Roman club has a balanced lineup that can be considered to have a high potential for the future. The key players of this squad are the following:
* Mario Balotelli;
* Giorgino Chiella;
* Giorgia Chiec�.
7. Inter. The season of Serie A has started, and Inter has a pretty good lineup. The Inter team has already managed to win several matches, which shows that the team has high potential.
8. PSG. The Parisian club has already won the Champions trophy, and now they are ready for the next season. The lineup of the Parisians is very stable, and there is a good potential for further progress.
9. Bayern. The Bavarians have a strong squad, and have already won several matches. This is the reason why they are considered to become the main favorite of the season.
10. Manchester United. The Red Devils have a pretty balanced lineup. Many of the stars of the squad have already played for the first team, which allows them to be able not to lose points.
All the results and the schedule on the sports statistics website
The season of Champions League has already started, which means that the competition is very intense. The first matches of the group stage are held on the first weekend of May, and as a result, the main contenders for the victory are: Liverpool, Manchester City, and Juventus.
Of course, the first three clubs are the main competitors of the leaders of the league in the group, but the latter two have a chance to fight against the leaders. The Champions League started, so the teams that are in the leading positions in the standings will not be able for a long time to relax and not to fight.
However, the fight will not end there. The leaders of each of the groups will have to fight in the playoffs for the ticket to enter into the Champions club.